Sunday, July 26, 2009

Losing My Religion

Today is Sunday. For most people who claim Christianity as their faith, Sunday is a holy day. Even if we don't go to church, we usually take this day to reflect, or just hang out with family. Some people go to internet or T.V. church. I don't. I don't know what to do.

I've been lost for a long time. I don't have a religion. I've gone back and forth to the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses since I was twelve years old. I can't seem to stay involved. Something doesn't sit right with me. Or, maybe it's just my inability to stick with things. I don't know how I'm going to move forward. I know I need service to anchor my life. So, I need to find a place of worship.

I am going to the convention on August 1st and 2nd. I hope I don't die before I get a chance to find my spiritual home. I don't want to regret my life.

That's all I can say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment